*Email is the best way to get ahold of us email@example.com, but you can try calling, too (530)320-9268.
Rent one room or the entire place. Either way, you’re going to have an unforgettable time!
*Nightly minimums apply most weekends and holidays.
Individual room rentals:
- $230/night, double occupancy
- additional guests $105/night
- children ages 0-2 free, ages 3-10 $55/night, 11-17 $75
- Parties of 8+ guests or 3 rooms will incur a $250 cleaning fee, regardless of reservations being made separately or under one name and payment.
Entire lodge rental:
- 1 night $2000
- 2-3 nights $1480 per night. Most weekends have a 2-3 night minimum.
- 4-6 nights: $1250 per night
- Weekly rental: $8000
- $500 cleaning fee applies to all full lodge rentals.
**a 10% county occupancy tax will be added to all reservations. **
Please email or call us (530)320-9268 to check on specific dates. Payment in full is required to secure a reservation. Once we receive your payment, we will send you a reservation packet with a confirmation sheet, parking pass, map of the canyon and liability waivers. Singed waivers must be returned BEFORE your arrival date. Reservations will be automatically cancelled without refund or credit if all waivers are not returned 72 hours prior to your arrival date.
When making a reservation, please let us know if you will be celebrating a special occasion while at the lodge.
In the even of a cancellation your payment will be forfeited. No credit will be issued unless we can re-sell your reserved dates. If we are able to re-sell your reservation, your credit will be good for 1 year from the cancellation date, after which it will expire. We strongly suggest purchasing travel insurance from a 3rd party to safeguard against unexpected cancellations, including road closures. Storms, wildfires and weather/trail conditions, including "too much" or "too little snow," are not an exception to this policy.